BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Leave a comment and follow me pls.. ^^

Friday, December 25, 2009

Love> Life...

haha... that day somebody tell me...

"ur blog is almost write about life... but me... different lo, i almost post love de..."

love.. if me write love love de things... 100% got ppl ask me ..

"hong liang! u got girlfren ar..?? who who tell me..." right?

my fren like tis de... so only can write life ...

coz my life many things can post d...

if love... erm... sometime la... sometime i wil post about u,.. k? dun upset o...


haha... just now see ssomebody blog... <<

got 1 post is write ::: (not me write ar... if somebody disagree .. dun marah ar... haha..) :::

His tittle is --2012--


"So, people are starting to think that 2012 is the last year for them in the world..

Is it true?

I think that.....it is just a lame story that the Americans created

They say that the ancient calendars are stopping at 2012 so the dumb americans think the world

will end at 2012..

All are some stupid movies that these people create to make childrens kencing in their pants..

Ah...I don't know what to say..

But if the movie becomes true in the real life,it will be very nice...

I can die early..I have always wanted to die..hahaha "

haha... i 50%agree 50% disagree

agree> becoz american always create some movie that is scaring ppl...like "the day after tomorrow...and tis lo.. 2012..haiz...

disagree > tis movie de graphic really ok... i like tis animation... :)




~The End~

0 comments: